This service aims to help children, young adults, adults, and seniors with mental health challenges have structured and rigorous treatment plans.
We offer more resources than what our outpatient services can provide. Patients are required to meet in groups and individual sessions to move through change and achieve goals for short periods during the day, in the evenings, and on weekends.
Services may include:
- Generalist physicians or physicians with experience in addiction medicine
- Physicians and physician extenders
- Staff that understand the signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders
- Emergency services
- Explaining the uses of psychotropic medications
- Understanding interactions with substance use and other addictive disorders
We are equipped to help you determine what services you may need. Contact us now.